After nearly 20 years as a respected wedding and event planner in Michigan, Studio owner Laura Allis dreamed of a day when she could uniquely showcase sought-after vendors in an intimate setting for clients. Today, her vision is a reality as she brings together the most talented and respected professionals in the wedding and event industry to create The Collective Event Studio.
We are dedicated to showcasing the best wedding and event professionals and connecting them with clients seeking inspired, innovative, creative services and products. Collectively, we create one-of-a kind experiences.
Located in the heart of Orion Township, the studio is housed in a boutique-style space with convenient access to I-75. Our innovative collective is the perfect setting for personalized assistance, to be inspired, and to connect with your perfect vendor team.
The Collective Event Studio is complimentary to clients seeking vendor recommendations. Our network of independent, creative, and professional vendors pay a fee to become studio members. We do not take any markups or commissions on vendor referral services. Each featured vendor in our Studio maintains their own business communications, contracts, and policies with clients.
What You Can Expect
From The Collective Event Studio
- Complimentary vendor recommendations
- Relaxed, intimate setting to browse our vendor portfolios, samples, and the most recent wedding and event publications in our curated event library to help find inspiration and just the right professional for your event.
- Compilation of trusted event professionals who are thoroughly vetted and chosen based on their style and impeccable reputation in their fields of expertise.
- Diverse selection of services to meet your personality, event requirements, and budget.
- Personalized assistance from Studio owner, Laura Allis, who will connect you with the right vendors, check on availability, and schedule consultations for you at the Studio or your preferred vendor’s location.
- Invitation to our workshops and special events that will enhance your event planning experience.
We also invite you to view features from our vendors, inspirational ideas, and more on the blog.
Want to learn more? Schedule an appointment with studio owner, Laura Allis.